Now includes The Ultimate Mobility Guide (emailed upon shipment)
The Revletics Precision Deep Tissue Massage Ball is designed to be used anywhere on your body, especially in those hard-to-reach areas. The ball is made of a specially designed solid rubber, similar to a lacrosse ball, to provide an aggressive, focused deep tissue massage for relieving targeted muscles of aches and pains. Available in 4 sizes: 2'', 2.5'', 3.5'' and 6''.
• Apply pressure with the ball by using walls, the floor, or other hard surface to stabilize movement of the ball.
• Roll in circles or side to side for a cross friction type massage.
• Great for the IT band, hamstring, quadriceps, neck, shoulders, back, chest, calves, and more.
What size do I need?
• 2'' Red Ball Nano - Slightly smaller than a lacrosse ball, the Red Ball Nano is good for getting into tight spaces and other nooks and crannies.
• 2.5'' Red Ball Junior - The same size as a lacrosse ball, the Red Ball Junior does all the same things a lacrosse ball will do, except it is sexy red.
• 3.5'' Original Red Ball - The same size as a softball, but without the annoying seams and with the the hardness and feel of a lacrosse ball. No more needing to get up against a wall to work out your back, shoulder and chest soreness, The Original Red Ball is big enough to use on the ground and gives you the pressure you need to break up that sticky tissue.
• 6'' Big Red Ball - About the same diameter as most foam rollers. The Big Red Ball does everything a foam roller does and more. With the same hardness and feel of a lacrosse ball but gigantic, place this under your back for pinpointed tissue work or use it on your calves and/or quads and you will never use your foam roller again.
Why buy just one when you can get an entire set for all of your mobility needs and at a discount?